Manning Environmental Limited Factory Warranty
Manning Environmental, Inc., warrants this product to the original purchaser against any defects that are due to faulty workmanship or material for a period of one year (365 days) from the date of shipment.
During the warranty period Manning Environmental, Inc. will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any defective equipment or parts. Manning’s liability is strictly limited to repair and/or replacement. Any product repaired or replaced under this warranty will be warranted only for the remainder of the original product warranty period.
This warranty does not apply to consumable products or consumable components of products such as, but not limited to tubing, intake hose, differential pressure switches and bottles.
Items may not be returned without authorization from Manning Environmental, Inc.
This warranty applies only to products sold under the Manning trademark and is the sole express warranty made by Manning Environmental, Inc. All implied warranties, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.∗
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Damage caused by acts of God, natural disaster, labor unrest, acts of war (declared or undeclared), terrorism, civil strife or acts of any governmental jurisdiction
2. Damage caused by normal wear, neglect, misuse, accident, corrosion or improper application or installation
3. Damage caused by any repair, attempted repair or modifications not authorized by Manning Environmental, Inc.
4. Any product not used in accordance with the instructions furnished by Manning Environmental, Inc.
5. Freight charges to return merchandise to Manning Environmental, Inc.
6. Freight charges on expedited or express shipment of warranted parts or products.
7. Travel and lodging fees associated with on-site warranty repair
8. Manning 6.1 cubic foot refrigerators, which are covered under the refrigerator manufacturer’s warranty
9. Labor performed at the factory to clean the equipment so that it can be safely and properly repaired
10. Damage during shipping due to improper handling or transport.
This warranty constitutes the final, complete, and exclusive statement of warranty terms. Manning Environmental, Inc. does not authorize any other person to make any other warranties or representations on its behalf.
In no event shall Manning Environmental, Inc. be liable for any incidental or consequential damages of any kind for breach of warranty or negligence. The remedies of repair or replacement as stated above are the exclusive remedies for the breach of this warranty.
A Return Material Authorization (RMA) must be obtained prior to sending any equipment to Manning for warranty service. Contact the Manning Service Department at:
Manning Environmental, Inc.
101 Bar T Drive
Florence, Tx 76527
Phone: 254-793-9955, Fax: 254-793-9965.
∗Some states within the United States do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and if this is true in your state the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights- you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.